Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Premium pix message help
Ghostinsidex

My wife recently inquired about some texts on her Verizon wireless pre paid unlimited plan. In her data usage it shows a premium pix message looking like it was sent by her at a certain time. She has three of these type of premium pix messages on her bill in the last 3 months but she told me A she never sent anyone a picture. And B what Is a premium pix message? Her plan is prepaid and thus it does not show to whom this message was from or to. She’s worried her phones been hacked. I read about premium text messages but I can’t find any info about a premium pix message. If someone could shed some light on this for me I’d appreciate it. Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Premium pix message help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I see that your wife has received a premium PIX message. That is a text with a link that was sent in a text and it can be for a service that you can subscribe to. You can text the word stop to stop the texts from the sender. Has she tried texting the word Stop to a text message where she can click on a link?

0 Likes
Ghostinsidex

She usually deletes spam messages and things like that so she’s not sure because if there was a message it’s already gone. Is there any difference between a premium text message and a premium pix message?

0 Likes
Ghostinsidex

She usually deletes spam messages and things like that so she’s not sure because if there was a message it’s already gone. Is there any difference between a premium text message and a premium pix message?

0 Likes