Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prevented from Accessing Parts of My Account: Usage, Blocking #s
meesh_10

I couldn't access my usage for 2 days, about a week ago I couldn't add a # to block around 12.30 am.  I do all transactions on my PC through MyVerizon account.

Today I'm on a chat for a long time, they can't help with my immediate request to view usage, but would put the request in.  I tried again in 1/2 hour and was able to view usage, wow it must be magic.  Then a couple of hours later I received a text and email stating it's "now" working.  Couldn't reply to these so I'm doing it this way.

This looks to be account related so please STOP messing with it.  My bills are in good standing so that's not the issue.  My phone is old, I don't want a new one yet--and I'm sure I'm not the only one--so stop preventing me from doing things (call block 20 #'s) forcing me to upgrade to a new phone.  Have your software be compatible with all phones. If you're trying to force me to buy a new phone and I have to for whatever reason, it likely won't be from you.

If I'm adding a block in the middle of the night, then there is a good reason.  Stop limiting times when your customers need access!

Thank you...

0 Likes