Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Previous call and text log
Carrieven

Can I obtain call and text log from 10/2013 through to 08/2014 for one of the lines on my account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Previous call and text log
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You have access to 18 months of your bills through your MyVerizon account online. Some those details will be on those bills. After that time frame, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 and request for copies of the older bills. There will be a charge for each bill they retrieve. I believe it is $5 each.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pswleuc8

I need a list of my texts from 10/10/15 - 10/19/15 from my cell phone.  

pswleuc8

Is the call log the same as the text log.  How do you know the difference between the call vs text.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Once logged into My Verizon as Account Owner, press the View Usage Details button for the current billing period logs, then press Data, Minutes, or Messages, depending on which log you want to view.

For prior billing periods, over over My Billing & Usage at the top and then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the billing period, then click the Calls & Messages tab, then click Voice or Messaging, depending on which log you want to view.

Call logs are available for the past 18 months; text logs are available for the past 90 days.

0 Likes
lhbec10141951

call  & text logs  for  my account

[Due to privacy reasons, information was removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
lhbec10141951

text

0 Likes
Margewok15

Need call history for December 2020

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes