Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Problem Not Solved; How to Escalate to Executive Level?
jwaller91

I would like to preface this by saying that everyone that I have dealt with has been very friendly and understanding but no one can seem to fix this issue.  How do I get in touch with Executive Services?

I recently received a targeted offer from ATT to switch my business and personal cell phone/tablet accounts over for a heavily discounted rate.  However, I have been with Verizon for over 7 years so I reached out online to chat with a representative to see if there was anything that they may be able to offer to compete with ATT.  My monthly bill was approximately $172 and I was offered an additional $25 off of that each month to stay.  This would make my bill a little under $150 total.  I clarified this with the representative and was very happy with the offer so I decided to keep my business with Verizon.  I then come to find out, when I get my auto-pay notification, that my bill has gone up approximately $26 instead.  I went back in online to chat with another two individuals who attempted to fix my issue without avail.  The last person that I spoke with told me that his/her supervisor would be handling it personally and that the manager would give me a call within the following 24 hours or so.  I never received this call.  After about two weeks of waiting to hear back I decided to call into the customer service line and dealt with a very nice woman who put a band-aid on the problem by offering to buy out my brother's phone.  This saves me roughly $13 per month for the next year but the original deal was to save an additional $25 per month indefinitely on top of the promotions that I already have on my account.  As you can see this would add up to a huge difference over time.  I have all of these transcripts from my chats and the offer for my additional discount is in writing.  How do I get in touch with an executive level customer service representative?

Thanks for any help!!

Labels (1)
Re: Problem Not Solved; How to Escalate to Executive Level?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I’m sorry to learn that you were not provided the particular promotion you were offered, jwaller91. We’re committed to review your account and explore ways to resolve this issue. I have sent you a direct message so that we can access your account and confirm options for you. Please reply to my DM at your earliest convenience.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kathy65793

Here is a link to the leadership people of Verizon and how to contact them

Leadership | About Verizon

Kileyohl

Having an issue that is about to make me go OFF! THANKS for info!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good day, Kileyohl. I hope you are having a great day. I also appreciate the excellent opportunity to be of assistance via this channel. Please be assured that we'll make every effort to resolve your concerns quickly.

What specific Verizon Wireless questions (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/) can I answer for you today via this channel? -Antonio

0 Likes