Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Problem with Vz Egift card promo, customer service unable to help
tdx4

Hello,

I recently switched over two lines to Verizon and took advantage of the Black Friday promotion to get $400 gift cards for each line. However I just received an email stating there is a problem issuing the gift cards. I tried calling customer service but they just directed me to a separate number that deals with rebates, not gift cards. And the number I was given specifically for gift cards is just an automated number that allows to check the balance of the cards. S

So I'm at a loss as to what to do to get this issue resolved. Amy assistance would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Problem with Vz Egift card promo, customer service unable to help
9wood

Others have this problem also seems they just expect you to forget the offer and pretend never offered 

0 Likes
Bethaltus

Same here, but I got two e-mail Verizon store credits instead of gift cards.  This is NOT what was contracted for.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to review these concerns with you directly. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
ecapalla

I switch to Verizon and was given 2 $500 eGift card.  I purchased an item online and was processed by a customer service representative on chat.  I was told that the item is on its way but did not get an email confirmation.  

Up to now, I have not receive the item and they cannot find the item purchased.  The problem is the amount was taken out from my eGift card.  Is there a no. I can call to check the transaction on the gift card.

Thank you.

0 Likes