Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Problems with a canceled order
aileendq1969

I ordered a new iPhone today with a Trade In and then had to cancel immediately as I needed to change the shipping address. 

I received an email within minutes saying that the order had been cancelled. Then when I tried to re-order, I would get all the way to check out and would be told that there was a problem. 

I waiting a couple of hours and tried again - same issue. 

I called and was set to order it on the phone, but they wanted the initial payment up front JUST because it was on the phone!??!?

So I tried the website again - SAME ISSUE. 

I don't get it. Just how long does it take to ACTUALLY cancel an order in the system? 

I've been a VZ customer for decades - their website has seriously degraded over  over the years, as has their customer service, 

0 Likes
Re: Problems with a canceled order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

aileendq1969, we always want to help with your order to make sure that this can be resolved. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. *Jose

0 Likes