Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promo Code Not Working Plus a Double Charge.
CHRGIB11

This morning, 12 January 2022, I purchased the gaming headset that was offered on My Verizon on my device, with the applicable discount code.

I followed the directions and when the order posted to my bank I was charged twice for a non-discounted headset. 2 x 109.89.

That's not a discount, that's a punishment.

I spoke to a CSR immediately and have low expectations.

0 Likes
Re: Promo Code Not Working Plus a Double Charge.
danbfarming

good luck, once they take the money, even incorrectly, its like pulling teeth to get it back. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good day, CHRGIB11. As a consumer, I sincerely understand your concerns regarding the promotion and the charges associated with your order. I also understand your skepticism about a resolution. You mentioned that you contacted us (CSR) immediately, what specific time frame were you provided with for a resolution to this issue?

-Antonio

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are experiencing increased volumes. Please allow us a moment and we will be with you shortly. Do not respond as this may cause delays with receiving a return message.-Lorenzo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This definitely isn't the experience we want for you danbfarming. As you mentioned that you are on an unlimited plan, our systems would prevent you from adding Data Boost since it is only able to be added to tiered data plans. -Lorenzo

0 Likes