Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promo Credit not applied monthly, added a new line and bought new phone
Stillmak

Added a new line, and bought a new iPhone SE($399.99) under program to credit account monthly $11.67 for 24 months, or a total of $280 credited over two years. This was in October 2020. Six months later and monthly credit has not appeared. Multiple chat sessions, and frankly too much time with agents has not helped although all said the credit would start the next month. Really disappointed.

Apparently, I signed up for the "Add a New Line, Pay Full Price for a New Iphone" and get nothing promo. Bad form Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Promo Credit not applied monthly, added a new line and bought new phone
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

I believe that promotion also require that you be on an unlimited data plan. Are you?

0 Likes
Stillmak

Yes. All 4 lines.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

File a Better Business Bureau complaint online. Complaint is forwarded to Verizon opera management who will contact you. At the very least you will get an explanation, hopefully they fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get the promotions you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
Stillmak

I sent in a note...still have not heard back.

0 Likes
Stillmak

I am still awaiting a response. Can someone please deal with this issue? I am owed $280 for adding a new line and buying a new phone. From October 2020. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to help. In order for us to look further into this, we will need account access. Please send us a Private Note, so we can assist you further. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Stillmak

I wanted to update the board on this.

Ultimately, I had to file a complaint with the BBB. That worked. They credited me the amount that was in arrears, and the monthly discount was applied last month.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Stillmak, we are sorry to hear about the different avenues you had to go through to resolve your promotion concern. We are glad to hear that you have received a resolution. Your feedback is appreciated and we will forward your concern to the proper channels.

0 Likes