Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promo Never Applied
elvigy

Last spring I got an email stating that I could upgrade my Pixel 2 XL to the Pixel 4 XL for $400 off the retail price. I went ahead and did the upgrade online and have attached a screenshot of that transaction (I wiped out my phone number but other than that this is a complete screenshot). Full price was $899.99 at $37.49/month. Sale price was $499.99 at $20.83/month.

I waited a long time thinking eventually I'd get a credit but month after month I was billed full price. I looked online and saw that sometimes it took a few months so was pretty patient. However, a few weeks ago, I called about the problem and the rep said he'd take care of it. Now, looking at my next bill, my plan has been upgraded to Unlimited Data from the 2GB/month that I had but I am STILL being billed full price for the phone. No credits for the past 10 months, and still being charged $37.49/month for the phone. 

So my monthly bill has gone from $103/month to $170 next month and $137/month after that and STILL no credit for the past 9 months and no change in what I'm being charged going forward. Please fix asap! I don't need Unlimited Data, I just want to get the price promised in the promo.

Pixel 4 XL Upgrade Agreement.jpg

0 Likes