Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promo Price Not Honored!
jconwa03

I admit I have always bee skeptical about Verizon trade in promos as they look good on paper but I have heard several complaints from friends and relatives. Traded in my S10E on promo and was suppose to receive 550 credit, but instead received a meager 192. They claim they saw a different device than was expected, but I have the paper work. Plus you provide your device serial number before you complete the trade in process, so them claiming it's a different device is total garbage. I really liked my S10E and would not trade it in for that value. These trade ins should be instant credits. The current setup is not beneficial to the customer and allows Verizon to take advantage of you. 

Re: Promo Price Not Honored!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is certainly not the way we want you to feel, jconwa03. We would love the opportunity to help you verify the information for your Trade-in. Can you please elaborate further? When and how was your Trade-in submitted?  

0 Likes
9wood

Other customers have also had this problem seems similar to when you call and get several different answers to same question

0 Likes
jconwa03
The trade in promo was at Cotsco. It was for an S10e. I called customer service and they said I selected S10 instead of S10E on the drop down. Even if I did as you can see from the image both phones were on promotion for 550. They are also claiming the device ID is different. No way, this is the phone I have always had on my account,but once again even if the phone ID was different, which it wasn't, it's still a working s10e with no damage. So it shouldn't matter.  I pulled the serial history from the s10 on my account. It matches the actual serial number value on the trade details provided by Verizon. So none of this makes sense. 

Pomo Code: V01990
Control Number: 261669182084
Promo Date: 10/1/20-11/08/20
Purchase Date: 10/24/2020
0 Likes
jconwa03

It won't let me provide the image on this forum, but if you reach out to me directly I can email you my paper work.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to get to the bottom of this ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Message, so we can continue. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes