Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promo credit is on the wrong phone number, incorrect name on the bill. I've called several times and nobody can help
TheresaHil

I've called several times since the promo credit is on the wrong phone number on our monthly statement. My husband submits the statements for reimbursement and is getting a lesser amount due to the error. Also, my name is on my husband's phone number on our statement. I've been told it's due to the account owner vs account manager or something? It doesn't make any sense why the names continue to be wrong on our statements. This is also causing problems with my husband's expense reimbursement through his employer. HELP!!!!! I'm so frustrated, I'm just at my wits end. 

0 Likes
Re: Promo credit is on the wrong phone number, incorrect name on the bill. I've called
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there TheresaHil and thank you for reaching out to us regarding this matter. It is concerning to hear that you have been having such trouble with your account but we are here to help. To confirm, who is listed as the account owner in this case currently?

-Candice

0 Likes