Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Promotional Credit Removed and 3 Verizon Telesales Employees Have Tried to Put it Back
PradaDota

Could you just put the promotional credit on my account for both lines? Please? Pretty please? What is the magic password?

0 Likes
Re: Promotional Credit Removed and 3 Verizon Telesales Employees Have Tried to Put it Back
PradaDota

I called and spoke with Monica. She assured me that the executive team is currently working on my bill and that the “next bill” is not always accurate. She said she would call me back Friday when the current bill is available and we would go over it. She said it should be correct at that time and all of the credits should be in place.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate your patience throughout this, PradaDota. Thank you for the helpful information. We have sent you a Private Note so we can continue looking into this further.

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
PradaDota

I responded, thank you. Still no word from the executive team.

0 Likes
PradaDota

I keep getting community messages from Verizon asking me to click on a link that takes me to a URL that says it does not exist. Now I cannot respond because it says I have reached my message limit for now.

0 Likes
PradaDota

I just got my bill and NOTHING has been done. No one has fixed or changed anything. This is the single most frustrating situation I can ever remember being in. 

0 Likes
PradaDota

The customer service at Verizon is completely broken in every possible way that customer service can be broken. If all that I have done to get one data entry error corrected cannot correct the error than I have no idea how this company is still in business. You are paying all of these people to accomplish absolutely nothing. How is this being allowed to happen? Is anybody paying attention?

0 Likes
PradaDota

The customer service at Verizon is completely broken in every possible way that customer service can be broken. If all that I have done to get one data entry error corrected cannot correct the error then I have no idea how this company is still in business. You are paying all of these people to accomplish absolutely nothing. How is this being allowed to happen? Is anybody paying attention?

0 Likes
PradaDota

The customer service at Verizon is completely broken in every possible way that customer service can be broken. If all that I have done to get one data entry error corrected cannot correct the error then I have no idea how this company is still in business. You are paying all of these people to accomplish absolutely nothing. How is this being allowed to happen? Is anybody paying attention?

0 Likes
PradaDota

The customer service at Verizon is completely broken in every possible way that customer service can be broken. If all that I have done to get one data entry error corrected cannot correct the error then I have no idea how this company is still in business. You are paying all of these people to accomplish absolutely nothing. How is this being allowed to happen? Is anybody paying attention now?

0 Likes