Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Promotional Credit Removed and 3 Verizon Telesales Employees Have Tried to Put it Back
PradaDota

The customer service at Verizon is completely broken in every possible way that customer service can be broken. If all that I have done to get one data entry error corrected cannot correct the error then I have no idea how this company is still in business. You are paying all of these people to accomplish absolutely nothing. How is this being allowed to happen? Is anybody paying attention now? How about now?

0 Likes
Re: Promotional Credit Removed and 3 Verizon Telesales Employees Have Tried to Put it Back
PradaDota

Is there a badge for going completely insane because I think I should get that now?

PradaDota

I may have been able to achieve a resolution to my credit situation. I am loath to share the story of how I came to my resolution whether it be temporary or otherwise as I am not proud of the tactics I was forced to resort to. Before you follow me down this road make sure you understand that if this works for you there could be a very real chance that the person who ends up assisting you may have to sacrifice a small child or something equally valuable to them to the Verizon gods as payments for their betrayal so make sure it is really worth it to you and then be sure to thank the individual profusely and cry a little to be sure that they know how much you appreciate their sacrifice. Basically I just screamed “Supervisor!” Until they put a supervisor on the phone and then screamed “$579 credit!” until they put a credit on my account. It is there now so at least I know it is possible. It can be done. A credit can really be added. But this poor woman may have to give up the thing she holds most dear and the credit might be taken back on Monday anyway. For all of these things I am sad and will spend the rest of the weekend in silent contemplation of all that has transpired. Gina at the better business bureau will probably have the same mixed emotions that I do but really, what other course of action could have resulted in the slaying of this particular dragon? I hope this is farewell. Good day. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly don't want you to feel that way, PradaDota. So sorry to hear about the issues with getting help. That's definitely not the experience we want for you. It sounds like you were able to solve this concern but I have sent a Private Note to ensure this matter is resolved. 

-RSM

0 Likes