Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promotional Credit Removed
wileydog22

Hi, I recently purchased an iPhone 12 Pro Max, under the assumption that my sales rep led me to. He told me that once I bought it, I would receive $700 off for upgrading to the Play More unlimited plan (was on the start unlimited), alongside the trade-in of my compatible Pixel 4 XL. Everything was settled to be good that way, the total would be $40-$36(or so)+insurance, this fit perfectly for me and we signed our contract as so. This morning I received an email saying my promotional credit (the $700!!!!) was cancelled for this line. I just bought it yesterday evening, so I have not exceeded the 2 weeks for mailing my trade-in in. Our rep did tell us it wouldn’t be on the first month but it would be on the second (along with compensation for first month) thereforth. Why would it have been cancelled? Is that email just what the rep said about the first month? Thanks. Can not afford to be stuck with this if my promotion was cancelled for no reason.

0 Likes
Re: Promotional Credit Removed
wileydog22

Bumping to add some additional information. The email does not say why. I am going to *copy and paste* the email line, this is unaltered: “Your device promotional credit has been removed from your account because .”

0 Likes