Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promotional Gift Cards
sassy215

Hello everyone - 

Has anyone had success receiving their Verizon Promotional Gift Card?  I was suppose to receive $100 card almost a year ago.  I have spoken with multiple reps, maybe 5 times throughout year (already not worth the time).  The last rep gave me a phone number to call that wasn't even a good number.  If anyone has had success when this happened, your help would be appreciated.

Re: Promotional Gift Cards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important to make sure you are able to redeem your promotion. We are here to help. Please send a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes
sassy215

Rebecca-

How do I send a private note?

Thanks-

stephanie

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

@sassy215 

To Private message someone, click their username, and open view profile.  

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.44.52 AM.png

At the profile click on the message button to send a private message.   

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.46.08 AM.png

 if they respond via private message you will see this:

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 5.10.41 PM.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sassy215, sorry about that. I will make sure to send you a Private Note. Please reply to that message. Thank you. -Kevin

0 Likes
GhostMama1031

I am three months into this same issue with no resolution. I am honestly concerned I’ll never see the $200 promotional gift card I was promised. The more I read about this, the more I get concerned. I have called and been told, “yep there was a problem.” I was “re-issued” an e-gift card but told it would take another 30-90 days. That makes no sense, considering their $3 amazon verizon up gift card made it to me the exact moment I redeemed it. I have posted about it with one response that was not helpful and haven't heard back since. Have you found any resolution yet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to make sure you get the proper promotional offer. I apologize you have not received the support you deserve. Please send a Private Note here and we can investigate further. -Yale

0 Likes
Vyachek

Hello.

When we opened an account and connected 5 lines, the site indicated that we were entitled to a bonus of $300 in the form of a Verizon gift card. So far we haven't received anything.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello and thank you for reaching out to day regarding your rebate.  We can understand your concern.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can review? 

*Lisa

0 Likes