Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promotional credit NEVER credited to account
cassandrabravo90

Hello, 

My issue is that I have just gotten the new Galaxy S20 Ultra for me and my husband and we traded in our devices, I didn't this thru the app and it said it would give us a credit of 600 each device we traded in back in march. I mailed out the trade in devices and never got a confirmation and have been ended up paying for price for the devices, what can I do with this situation I've called several times and a representative says they will call me back but never do. I had another incident where they sold a free device for a new line but the device was defective after 2 days I returned it and got the same device but ended up paying for the while device. I called so many times about the situation and no one ever helps me or even knows what's going on. What can I do I really like Verizon but I might just switch back to t-mobile 

0 Likes
Re: Promotional credit NEVER credited to account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be sad if you left the family, Cassandrabravo90. I am a consumer myself so I understand saving every penny counts. I would love to help to see what happened to the promotional credits. I have sent you a private message. -Amber

0 Likes