Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Promotions are not applied
tsvayberg

Hi,

Is there a way for me to contact Verizon corporate?  I have two phones that I have upgraded through Verizon trade-in promotions; however, the discounts have not been applied.  Every month I have to call Verizon, the agents I speak to apply the promotions during the call, and promise me that starting the next month the promotions will be automatically applied.  Yet, every following month the story is the same.  Is it a game that Verizon playing?  Does Verizon hope that in one of the months I forget to call, and that is how Verizon is planning to make a profit?  It is super frustrating, to a point that I am ready to switch to another carrier, and start publishing this story in every forum / blog that is mentioning Verizon. In our technology era, when all applications are moving to blockchain and crypto, Verizon cannot figure out how to apply the promotions that they issue in their own application.

0 Likes
Re: Promotions are not applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi tsvayberg. The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer. Our goal is for you to take advantage of all the available promotions and we apologize for this experience. We can certainly take a second look at this situation. We sent you a Private Note to get additional information and to continue working on this together. 

-Gerson

0 Likes