Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Pros of Device Payment Plan
sshumlas

It is the worst loyalty program of all time.  

Can I pay an extra $5.00 per month to opt out of Verizon UP?

Short story:  bought new phone September 2020; requested to use $130.00 device dollars towards purchase price; Verizon UP "ticket" submitted; no credit as of January 2021; opened a Verizon UP "help ticket" in January 2021; fast forward to May 2021, Verizon UP people told me (paraphrasing) "we submitted the ticket in September 2020; you'll have to check with Verizon billing as to why the credit wasn't applied"; this is how far I was able to make in 5 months and after 6 or 7 phone calls with the Verizon UP wizards.

0 Likes
Re: Pros of Device Payment Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to get the rewards you qualify for and would like to help as soon as possible. Please tell us a little more, where did you buy the new device? 

0 Likes
Re: Pros of Device Payment Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sshumlas, we love see you take advantage of benefits on our network. Device Dollars can be applied to your device purchases. Did you apply that reward at the time of placing that order by following these steps? 

https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-up-101-device-dollars-video/

Lasina_VZW

0 Likes