Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Protection plan with latest contract
JLB72

good afternoon Verizon-

I am not sure how far up the ladder this message will go. I am requesting a payback of monies that were put on my account for a protection plan for a phone and phone line I did not receive or use since my latest contract sign up.  When I purchased new phones under my present plan there was a buy one/get one offer which my husband and I took advantage of. When the sales man signed us up he said there would be a third line added to get the offer even if we never use it as part  of the promotion. I requested protection on both phone numbers that my husband and I have. apparently the charges for the protection plan were against my phone number and the phone number assigned that we never used or purchased a phone for. So since August I was charged $17.00 a month for a plan that I never knew was against this phone number that was never use. I would like to request a refund of those monies. Who can I talk to to have this happen?  Shame on me for not verifying what the salesman did to add the plan to the wrong phone number.  We have been loyal customers with Verizon since having owned a cell phones, I would think that the company would want to make it right with their customers. Please hear my plea and respond. For the small amount of money, $153.00 it is for a large corporation, please hear my plea. I can send details of my account or if you give me someone to talk to I can gladly reveal the particulars and I am sure you can view them in the account.

Thank you

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Protection plan with latest contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a consumer I know unexpected charges can be alarming and I'm here to help. Let's look into this. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.  AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes