Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Question regarding gift cards
Agreatperson1019

Question.

I really need this answered correctly.  I am looking to purchase gift cards for the holiday for someone.  I like to do it for 2000.00.    Is that possible.  If not can it be broken up into 2.  Most important question.  Can the person use both these cards to pay in full for a brand new cell phone.  Again it is a holiday gift and I do not want a problem.  The person uses the Samsung phone and I want them to pick out the best phone for their needs.  Please reply

0 Likes
Re: Question regarding gift cards
acraftylady2

I would just write them a check then they can go pay cash for what ever phone they want and avoid the hassle of trying to use gift cards.  Seen too many posts here with gift card problems.  

0 Likes
Re: Question regarding gift cards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Agreatperson1019, 

Hello. We want to make sure you have the correct information as well. You can purchase gift cards for up to $1000. In your case, you will need at least two cards. They can be purchased for phones, watches, accessories or to pay the bill. They will need to have an account with us as we do not see phones without service. The gift cards are also non-refundable and not available for cash for the remaining balance. They will need to use the whole amount. Does this address all your concerns?

-Jenelle

0 Likes