Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quoted a price but i will be paying about 35$ extra?
AymanMasu

I was on the phone with a rep that told me that if i switch to verizon i would be paying around 115 for 3 lines two on 5g start and one on 5g play more  and 25 usd for my wifi (down from 40)    i get my phones and check the bill and its about 150 with the discounts mentioned and the wifi is the price he gave me can anyone explain?   a different rep before him quoted 105 with all lines on 5g start and i chose to upgrade a line for the perks for 10$ extra

0 Likes
Re: Quoted a price but i will be paying about 35$ extra?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@AymanMasu wrote:

I was on the phone with a rep that told me that if i switch to verizon i would be paying around 115 for 3 lines two on 5g start and one on 5g play more  and 25 usd for my wifi (down from 40)    i get my phones and check the bill and its about 150 with the discounts mentioned and the wifi is the price he gave me can anyone explain?   a different rep before him quoted 105 with all lines on 5g start and i chose to upgrade a line for the perks for 10$ extra

Did you check the detailed bill to see what the extra charges were for?  They could be for the $35 upgrade fees which is a one-time fee when you upgrade a line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us today. Getting a higher than expected bill would concern me too. We would be happy to help in any way we can to find out what the difference is. Aside from AutoPay, were you offered any other discounts? ~Roger

0 Likes
nicolerob2008

I am having this exact same problem. Have you gotten a resolution, yet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for those details and for reaching out. We want to make sure that your billing is accurate with the services that you have. So we can get a better look, we've sent you a Private Note. Please respond to that message. 

-Kevin

0 Likes