Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RETRIEVING CALL LOGS
Natethegreat7

how to view my past calls for the month

0 Likes
Re: RETRIEVING CALL LOGS
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
Janie11

They are not accurate.  Don't depend on them.   This is often the case.  The cannot seem to report call logs with all calls/texts.   Everytime I ask about this, the system was down and they are working on it.  Thats been over a year.  This has been escalated to "level 2" technical support, still nothing.  Service is declining rapidly.   Customer since cell phones started.  Time to start looking.   If I'm paying almost 200.00 for 2 phones/month, the logs should be accurate. It's not hard.  The cheapest places do fine.

I just checked, right this second it says: "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."   LOL

Tags (2)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Natethegreat7, I know how important it is to manage your call records and we would be more than happy to assist. To clarify, may I ask the reason that you are attempting to review your call records? Fortunately, you may follow the steps under "View a detailed usage log for each line" to obtain your call records: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/ Let us know if this helps.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Janie11

We don't want to see you leave us. I know how important it is to have accurate information when it comes to your call logs. I will be happy to help. What is the make and model of your phone? What steps are you taking to log in? What are you looking to specifically retrieve from the call logs. 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes
hazrus6

phone number

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, hazrus6. Help is here for all of your cellular needs. Please tell me more. What number are you in need of? Do you have any questions regarding your account with us? Please clarify. 

0 Likes