Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Re: How do I contact Verizon Wireless by email?
smcbride

That was a pathetic excuse. Your website is awful. You, yourself, and Verizon Wireless should feel incredible shame for your awful customer services. I'm going through the same type of poor customer service type of thing right now. I need to cancel a line...but I can't...because I cannot reach you...LiveChat, *611...it doesn't matter...they all continually disconnect me. If I don't continue to pay for what you are now STEALING from me...then you will ding my credit...right when I'm applying for a mortgage refinance loan. If someone from Verizon Wireless does not call me within 24 hours at my registered account...I will start to get the New Hampshire AG's office involved. You may delete my phone line number from this post but...consider this a warning. Please call me immediately.

smcbride

Still pathetic. Adrian 'TEXTED' me  rather than calling me (like I requested). I'm still angry at the lack of accountability and responsiveness

smcbride

I will give you another 5 minutes to CALL ME at my VZW phone number...which you KNOW...before I complain the the NH AG's office.

0 Likes
smcbride

It really should not be this difficult to cancel access for a line on a device that is fully paid-for. Yet you make it this hard.

Why?

0 Likes
smcbride

On your online help I just saw "Re: Cancel line access for a table"...follies by Werth Sr. Leader 11-16-2016  03:22 PM saying, "You must call customer service or go into a Verizon store. You cannot do it online."  PATHETIC! VERIZON WIRELESS fudging terrible

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

seanmmcbride, in order to disconnect a line with Verizon, we must speak with you over the phone or in person - are you not able to contact us in these ways?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
Jevcarpio

Im On the same boat I been having dropped calls can't send text or no service my phone goes into roaming for no reason. I tried to CHAT with some one but all I get is we will give you a $20 voucher for ur troubles. Wow 10 yrs with verizon 5 lines always upgrades phones every 2 yrs. Always get an upgrade fee. Can go a day with out a dropped call or no service. This is great customer service. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jevcarpio, I am disappointed to hear of your experience. We do appreciate your loyalty to Verizon. I understand how important it is to have reliable service, and we do want to get this figured out. What are the cross streets and city of where you are experiencing the issue? How long has this been going on for? Regarding an email address, we do not have email support, but we can provide support via here or though numerous other contact methods www.vzw.com/contactus. - AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The number to call to cancel a line is provided in the link. That is your only option to cancel a line. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I contact Verizon Fios email?
lminter240

From August 5 I have serios problemS

with internet, tv, and phone NO SIGNAL

after 100 complaint Verizon Ignore me

BAD BAD service

0 Likes