Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: How do you get a live chat session now on wireless. All the links go to an automated attendant.
FutureATTcustomer

I have contacted Verizon 5 times now (3 live chat which doesnt seem to work now and 2 times over long tiresome phone conversations) about a BOGO promo that was supposed to be applied to my account over the 24 months of upgrading our phones.  I have yet to get it and it's been 6 months now.  I'm going to pay off my phone, cancel my service, and seek legal support as this is a crystal clear way of bait and switch.

The online chat hasn't worked in months and calling in takes 30 minutes of hold time.  Just horrible consideration for customers. 

0 Likes
Re: How do you get a live chat session now on wireless. All the links go to an automated attendant.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

FutureATTcustomer, the last thing we would ever wish is to lose you as a customer. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues reaching a live agent and we are here to assist. You mentioned that you were following up regarding a Buy One Get One offer. Which device or devices was this for? Was one of the lines a new line of service?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes