Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Whats with the 600kbps hotspot limits?
fazdoll

Yes, I understand what the terms of the agreement are.  Yes, I understand that this is basically the only viable hotspot plan.  And I didn't really run out of data unless I watch a lot of Youtube.  But now we're all forced to work at home -- yay social distancing -- so now I'm using my data instead of the office's data.  Maybe Verizon could cut us a break and not charge $7 for every extra gig?  Or at least raise the 600 speed to 1200.  I understand that there could be a limit on streaming, but 600 is not enough enough to run normal websites or audio.  

Also, I would NOT appreciate some bubblehead from Marketing coming into these threads with happy talk pretending to care about me and asking me what my zip code is or what my needs are, or how vital I am.  Why should it matter what my zip code is?  You're a national company, right?   I know what my needs are -- to not have a data speed drop off an 8x cliff.  And then charge $7 for each extra gig.  That's awfully steep.

Re: Whats with the 600kbps hotspot limits?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is to have the speeds you need. You can purchase a Data Boost that will provide you with 5GB of additional high speed data for $35. Here is a link with more details: http://spr.ly/66031tmhJ .

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes