Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: vtext.com not working
nywolf2020

It's a major problem for us and no help from Verizon.

MarcusAllenCooper

starting about a week ago all of the messages to Vtext.com or undeliverable... I have Google forward certain emails to my cell phone so I get them ASAP... This is a personal account and there aren't an extensive amount, but why do they keep bouncing back all of a sudden!?

I tried sending one myself and it never got there

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to be able to get your messages. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
la323

i am having the same problem. spend over an hour on the phone with rep doing things that didnt help. what is the fix or the workaround? how do a send a private message to verizon?

0 Likes
Re: vtext.com and vzwpix.com not working
rickyv

I send about 6 to 10 email-to-SMS/MMS messages per day from a Universal Devices home automation computer each with a target of two Verizon Android phones. I've verified that all emails get sent from my gmail.com account. A typical message reads like: ISY Message Garage Door Has Been Closed - 2021/06/28 11:46:02 AM.

I'm experiencing multiple types of failures:

1) The SMS/MMS message is NOT received by either phone.

2) There is a long delay in receiving the messages: 5 minutes to several hours.

3) The same message is received multiple times.

The behavior described above is relatively new. This feature has worked correctly for years, sending the same, short messages.

0 Likes
la323

HOW DO I CONTACT SOMEONE PRIVATELY????

0 Likes
Nacnud2

I have same problem.  I am NOT sending large volumes of Messages.  I do NOT want to be forced to use your Message+ apps.  What can I do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

If you need assistance, we are here to support you. We will send a Private Note to you. Keep a lookout for it. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Nacnud2, having access to use the message app I prefer is vital. Please share with me what happens after you attempt to force stop the messaging app?

0 Likes