Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebate Issue
itrikha1988

I added two additional lines in my account with BYOD under which I was supposed to get $500 voucher for each line. I wasn’t sure about the process so I went ahead and took help from the chat representative and he/she placed the order for me, I asked the person when I will get the voucher and if I’m supposed to do anything. 

I was told that I’ll get the voucher in 45 days and I don’t have to do anything. On 1/12 when 45 days were passed and I didn’t any information about my vouchers, I contacted the chat support but there I was told that I didn’t do registration so my rebate expired. When I asked the person how would I be aware of it when no one told me and I did not get any information, they just kept apologizing.

I contacted customer service team and explained the issue over phone and that person gave me a reference #205732446. On 2/3 when I contacted them again to check the status of my rebate, first person told me that they will be giving me credit as they couldn’t provide rebate but then my chat was transferred to another person who said we can’t do it because your rebate expired. 

This feels like cheating, I am so disappointed. I pay $500 every month for all my lines and despite of that I am being treated like this. I definitely want to take them to the court for literally cheating their customers. #RebateIssue #BadCustomerService

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rebate Issue
itrikha1988

@vzw_customer_support I’m still waiting to hear from you. This has been such a frustrating experience. 

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Itrikha1988, thank you so much for those details. We do want to make sure that you have all the details that you need for any rebates when you switched your lines over and brought your own device. I'd like to take a closer look. I'm sending you a Private Note. Please respond to that message. Thank you. -Kevin

0 Likes