Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebate Missing Web Page?
DPren

I just received a text from Verizon:
You're eligible for a rebate.  Visit m.vzw.com/rebateredemption to redeem it by 3/17/2022.

As expected, if I go to that page, I get:

This page no longer exists. Please click the link below to continue.
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

They JUST sent me the text telling me to go to this page.  Did the page get taken down in the 9 minutes between getting the text and going to that page?

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Missing Web Page?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DPren-

We are sorry to hear that you received a broken link. Please respond to my private note so that we can further look into this for you.

-Angie

0 Likes
DPren

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

My overall experience with this issue was not good at all - it seems that a company as large as Verizon that employs what I would guess is thousands of software engineers could make sending out a web link that works be essentially flawless.

Verizon did reach out and there was some initial runaround ("you should read the FAQs"), then a representative named "Vanessa" on chat support tried the link and failed, then stuck with it until she could forward me a working link that did allow me to process the rebate information.  It was a pleasant and productive interchange and was appreciated.

Now... for some reason, the rebate email says that the rebate won't even be processed until a month from now (huh...?), and it remains to be seen whether I get it or not.

But I did want to mention the positive experience as it wasn't expected.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It saddens me to learn you have had this experience with us, DPren. I would like to look into your rebate concerns and turn things around for you! Please send us a Private Note, so we can get to the bottom of your concerns, and reach a resolution. Looking forward to your message!

*Cheyenne

0 Likes