Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebate Runaround
Shawn0510

Got the B1G1 for the s21 Ultra promotion that they were running. I switched one of the phone lines to a more cheaper plan. I Was told that it would violate the rebate, so the rep switched it back and told me I had time for the rebate to adjust itself. I still continued to receive error emails and messages on the rebate. Chatted with another rep who said they were gonna send the rebate to their supervisor to have it looked at. The plan that was required for the rebate to go thru was still active. Fast forward to a month later and guess what. Rebates invalid. 400 dollars in rebate money lost because no one cares about the customer. Just chatted with another rep who told me to call the rebate number. Guess what. The number is Verizons main number and when I said rebate they sent me a text for rebate information and ended the phone call. I HATE this company. I look forward to the time when my phone is somewhat paid off enough to leave them far far behind. I understand that the reps are being told to do whatever they can to keep money in the bank and to stretch issues out as far as possible and to use the wait and see theory. I regret ever giving this company a try. There's not enough room on earth for me to vent about this company. 11 months and counting till freedom. 

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Runaround
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing we want is to lose you as a customer, Shawn0510. Our goal is for you to take advantage of all the available offers. We apologize for this experience. We want to get a second opinion on this situation. We sent you a Private Note so we can look into this further and get additional information. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes