Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebate chargeback on Bill
sujanakar

Hi,

I am charged with $150 dollars in my latest (Nov-2020) bill.

I spoke to customer service team they mentioned reversal charge is for a cancelled line and also mentioned line is activate for more than 180 days so ideally I am eligible for rebate but they could not do anything on making required adjustments in bill.

The line for which I got rebate was on my plan from Oct-2019 to Aug-2020 i.e. more than 180 days.

I have been struggling to get support from customer support team since 4 days, every time I call or chat spent more than a 1 hour but no where on resolving the issue. They are redirecting conversations between different teams, not sure what is happening and how to get this issue resolve and get $150 back.

Any suggestions on how to take this issue forward would be of great help.

I am loosing trust with Verizon and feel like promos are gimmick and cheating.

Thanks,
Sujan

Re: Rebate chargeback on Bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to read that we have not been able to get this situation resolved for you, and want to make sure we can turn this around. We have sent you a private note to better assist you.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Rebate chargeback on Bill
ExiledEnigma

Here’s a great story for you. I was told by Verizon that if I brought my own device that I was eligible for a $500 rebate e-gift card. I did everything they asked I kept my device active for 45 days as the promotion states and I never canceled my service. Yet they have determined that because I canceled my line I was no longer eligible for the rebate so they have now charged me $500 which I can’t afford because I am on disability. Yet in the details of the promotion it says service not line. If this isn’t bait and switch I don’t know what is.

0 Likes