Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Rebate issues
laksman

I switched three lines to VZW using SWITCH21 promotion and followed exactly what I have been asked to. Submitted final bill and that has all the details and the amount that I paid for each device. But rebate team updated rebate status as Invalid and the reason is son generic "... not legible". Over the phone getting customer support is so challenging and finally I get to speak to someone go through all the details and they can't share contact number to rebate team and offered to transfer. But that transfer went to prepaid card status and thats of no use to me. I did tried resubmitting final bill again but status stays same. Very disappointing support till now. Not sure how to proceed - may be final choice as legal option - If I don't get my rebate.

Re: Rebate issues
evilnaz

I switched 4 lines, 3 of which should be eligible for the rebate.  Only one line is showing a pending egift (for how much, I have no idea), while all other lines show as invalid due to the same reason you listed.  Apparently a .pdf of a Sprint bill is illegible?  But then why would one line be accepted?  I get the same runaround when trying to speak with a call rep but was able to once.  He said that the process is automated, so I guess no person is actually looking at the materials we upload.  I resubmitted the same uploads, along with more screenshots, over a week ago, but the statuses haven't changed.  Since the promotion ends in 4 days, it would be nice to get some help!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know getting your rebate cards is important, and we'd be glad to help look into things with the submission, laksman. To get started, please send us a Private Message. *Zaak

Tags (1)
0 Likes
laksman

@vzw_customer_support  How do I send private message. I would appreciate any help to get my issue resolved. Thanks 

0 Likes
evilnaz

I had to research how to do this as well.  Click on their name in your recent post to pull up their profile.  It will have a "message" button there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

No worries. We will send you a Private Note to help get the ball rolling. *Breanna

0 Likes
jbcartmill

Re:  Rebate Issues.  

I activated a new Apple Watch but am having difficulty finding the link to apply for the rebate. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello jbcartmill, 

We're here to help, and we want to make sure you can take advantage of your rebate! You can enter your information, and apply for your rebate using the link below. Will that work for you?  

http://spr.ly/6602JhF2e;

-Michelle

0 Likes
laksman

Hello Michelle,

I have already submitted but issue with Invalid status and not sure why. I have resubmitted again and verified all the eligibility requirements. I had 3 lines and the first one still shows pending validation and and other two line still says InValid. I did sent private message and no response yet. Tried calling customer service and no help yet. 

0 Likes
evilnaz

I am still having the same issue with one of the 4 lines as well.  Have submitted for this particular number 3 times.  Another was invalid but expected, and the other 2 lines egift - pending validation.  Have engaged in numerous chats and PMs with no success for the one line.

0 Likes