Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Rebate?
ramirez595

I was supposed to get a 200 dollar rebate for bringing my stepsons number to my plan with Verizon. There was an issue with porting the number and now my rebate has been denied because the number had to be changed. I did not want the number changed, but here we are. Customer service rep said they will not give me the rebate because we no longer have the original number. I believe the rebate should be honored because it was not my fault the number had to changed. It was NEVER mentioned that I wouldn't get the rebate because of the change either. Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Rebate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Ramirez! Thank you for contacting Verizon Social Media.
I'll be glad to assist you today with this rebate issue. 
Could you please help me to access this secure channel? So I can access your account and take care of this.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

>Eddie

0 Likes
Re: Rebate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, were you able to access the link?

>Eddie

0 Likes