Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebate
jdizzy1

We added four new lines/phones on Nov 20 as it was the last day of a promotion for $200 rebate. Two of the rebates have been approved, however the other two were not and the rebate center was no help. Both of these phones were shipped to their users and at least one had issues fully activating. Anyone have similar issues recently? Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: Rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jdizzy1, we want to welcome you to the Verizon family. Making sure you receive the promotional rebate cards that you are eligible for is important. We would like the opportunity to take a closer look at the details of your concern. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
jdizzy1

Hello Sylvia. I've not seen the private message show up. Could you resend? Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jdizzy1, we apologize if you have not received the Private Message we have sent. Please keep a lookout for the new Private Message we have sent you. We look forward to your response.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
lgutk512

I have had very similar issues with my rebates and have been told a variety of different things and information from customer service.  I have spent over 20 hours of phone/chat time with Verizon since December, and I still do not have my issues resolved.  No military discount, no rebates.  I have chats saved from the very beginning (along with many other notes and screenshots) stating that I will receive these rebates, and now I am being told that I was never eligible.  I am very frustrated and will likely return to my previous carrier.  I was so excited to move over to Verizon with all that they provide, but I can't express enough how frustrating the communication has been with them over time.  I mentioned my frustrations yesterday to an agent, and the response was not to try to talk me into staying and help me with the issues that I am having.  Rather, they told me that in order to end services that I have to pay off my remaining balance on my phone.  Then, they ended the chat abruptly. 

0 Likes
vinnyuiuc

I am also having the same issue. I have been on the phone, on chat and sent emails for over 3 months! I have heard the same speech even though I have documentation that they are incorrect!

0 Likes