Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebates
Amymarie0526

Hi, My Verizon says my $500 rebate was issues and sent to my email on the 18th. I never received it I checked spam folder everywhere, I message Verizon on my app they say give it 24 to 48 hours. Message again the next rep says to call rebates department then at which they said they handle only the actual gift cards not e-cards sent to emails to be given another phone number to call and was also transfered and it was a automated lines no one to speak to. This is very annoying I've been a Verizon customer a long time 

0 Likes
Re: Rebates
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good day, Amymarie0526. Please be assured that we want you to get any rebates that you are eligible for. We need some additional information. What specific promotion was this rebate associated with?

Did you have to send a trade-in device? Please share all the specifics about the rebate promotion and we can check further for you.

You mentioned that an email was sent for the rebate. Did you confirm the rebate status at this link (https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status) with the rebate tracking number?

-Antonio

0 Likes