Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Receipt of returned IPhone
hbrizendine

We recently upgraded our old IPhone 7s for the 13s.  We received two boxes to send them in so I packaged both separately and took them to the UPS Store. There I was informed that both boxes had the exact same tracking information and they would only be able to track on of them. I returned to the Verizon store where I did the upgrade and explained the issue. I was told to put both phones in one box. I did that and shipped them both and made sure it was obvious that there were two phones in the box.  This morning I got a confirmation that only 1 phone was received. How does that work??  I’m now worried someone pocketed the other phone and I won’t get credit. What should I do???

0 Likes
Re: Receipt of returned IPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello hbrizendine,

We definitely want to make sure your trade in's get check properly. Do you have the Submission ID for both of the phones? When you enter them here https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/ what does it show for the status of each device?

-Christopher

0 Likes
hbrizendine

I have both numbers.  One shows as received and processed and the other one just shows shipped. 

0 Likes
hbrizendine

And looking into it further - I have an email that one phone was accepted and processed and on my Verizon account it says the other phone was accepted and processed. Two different MEI numbers.  Maybe it just needs to be updated on our account?

0 Likes
hbrizendine

I think I figured it out. The wrong IPhone is on our account. It is a silver one with a different MEI number than the black one that we sent in. We’ve never had a silver one. Can I direct message you the correct phone MEI so that our account can be fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I've sent a Private Note to you. Please reply back to us there so we can further assist.

-Christopher

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there! We'd love to help you with this situation. We know it's vital to get credit for both phones. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. ~Aaron

0 Likes