Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Received Suspicious Email From Verizon
Another-User

Today I received an email an unexpected email from Verizon that seems to be spam. Though I could be wrong. The email shows it is from <[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]> pertaining to an account change notice that is available to view in My Verizon.

There are outgoing links to view this, though I can't find a reason or anything within documents on My Verizon that points to anything regarding this email. 

If anybody has any solutions or answers in regards to this, it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Received Suspicious Email From Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is definitely concerning, Another-User. We want to look into this. Please send us a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes
Another-User

Hi, sorry for the late response.

When I had initially posted this, the suspicious email that I uploaded was redacted of which I had not realized. I ended up forwarding and reporting the email before looking back here to see that it did not show the original sender and email on here.

As of now I don't have any information to provide due to what is written above. Thank you for the prompt reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for clarifying. Our E-Mail's can generally be located online, if you receive one you can at times google it, and it may forward to our website, not these forums directly, but contact information within our own website. That would be a determining factor, but we still always worry that there are phishing attempts that happen regardless. *Gert

0 Likes