Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Referral Program ended?
Daveka

I was trying to access the Refer a Friend program. I was able to view it on Sunday June 30th but cant anymore. All the online links still talk about it, the Verizon search option gives you a link to it but it does not take you to the right page. Has the referral program ended? Customer service couldnt find the page and said it looks like it is expired. I had a friend I was waiting to send and now I cant. That was a big reason I was recommending more people. 

0 Likes
Re: Referral Program ended?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Daveka, 

We are happy to have you thinking about referring your friends and family. We appreciate the fact you enjoy your service enough to refer to others. We have discontinued the referral program as of last year. Our apologies for the confusion. We will make sure we update our website correctly.

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
babymei9
babymei9

It has been 3 years since this answer was posted and you have yet to update your website nor do your customer service agents know how to answer these questions. It is disappointing that you are no longer rewarding your long-time customers for referring new business to you.

0 Likes
Re: babymei9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

babymei9, your feedback is appreciated, and we will forward your concern. We are currently not offering a Refer a friend program. Stay up to date on our latest Deals here http://vz.to/2gDirZx 

-Sylvia

0 Likes