Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Refund my money, you are hoarding customers money
softgen007

I am pretty tired talking to customer service and have to stop talking because they are being abusive now. Waiting for my refund of recent Airpods Pro order. Every customer service represantative repeats same senteneces like robot "sir you will get refund in 1 week", "order return team is still reviewing your return", "sorry sir we can't do anything", "sorry sir we don't know when you will get refund". I am pretty amazed what kind of system Verizon have created  with so much money in hand they can create better system I believe but this is a very good example of being lethargic and I don't care attitude from a corporate. Comapre this with Amazon where you receive refund immediately after raising return online or as soon as item reached to Amazon return center. I hope here also I don't get response like "you will get refund in another one week"! I mean how many weeks like this will go on man, it's crazy. Also, please do not come up with responses like "check with your bank it may take them more than a week to process" because I have worked with some big name in financial idnustry like Synchrony Bank, Wells Fargo, American Express, Visa and Western Union and it does not take more than 3 business days to process transaction. So please come up with some creative response if you can that is the max I expect now from Verizon becuase I doubt that i will get my refund straight way from verizon, may have to take some legal route or public shaming on platfroms like Twitter.

0 Likes