Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Refund on Canceled order
MzDinah86

Does anyone know how long it takes verizon to process an order cancelation?  Back story: Got a text offer $25 if upgraded my plan.  In addition to upgrade, will get $700 off of a new phone.  Signed up for upgrade, signed up for new phone.  Paid taxes/upgrade fee just to find out rep was not honest about was included so I ended up canceling the phone and upgrade.  I never got the phone b/c I selected to pick it up from the store and the store was supposed to message me when the phone was ready, however I ended up canceling everything before the store could even message me to tell me the phone was ready.  Because everything was canceled before the phone was even ready, I received an email stating that d/t the phone not being picked up before cancelation, my refund was being processed and I should see the credit to my account within 72hr.  However, my account is still not reflecting the changes from the canceled order.  It still showing the monthly fee on my old phones for the new phone never received that was supposed to be canceled.  I also haven't been refunded my money back as of yet.  I have spoken with CS several times about this and every one has stated that the cancelation was put in, but the last rep that I spoke with stated that, the cancelation is still in process and once the process is complete, the refund will be issued.  So I am now concerned after reading this forum of all the other people having issues with their refund.  I was told by the first few reps that the order was canceled and on my account, I have notes as well as emails saying it was canceled, but the last rep is saying the cancelation is still processing so they don't have a refund date yet.  Has anyone else had this issue before?  If so, how long did it take for your card to be credited?  I have been with verizon for so long, and never really had an issue with them before, but I also never canceled an order that I paid for before either.  I'm regretting ever starting that order to begin with now.  Lesson learned.  Please respond if anyone sees this message.  It would help my nerves lol.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Refund on Canceled order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your experience is too important to us for this to go unnoticed. The post mentions speaking with CS several times, so I apologize for repeating questions. What does the order status show when looking it up on this page? 
https://www.verizon.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex#/

-David

0 Likes