Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Refund
rknight1515

I have been a very loyal Verizon Wireless customer for a few years. But the lack of honesty and communication with customer service the last month has outweighed the years of stellar performance. On September 17th, I  placed an online order for an iPad Pro 12.9 and an Otterbox Defender Case. After realizing I ordered an 11" case, I reached out to the online chat to discuss my options. I was told I could return the case in store to receive a refund.  I returned the case to a local store on September 27th. After waiting a few days and not seeing a credit on my bank account, I returned to the same store. I was then told I would receive a paper check in 2-3 weeks. Fine, as long as I receive a refund. Now going on a month, I have seen nothing. I have reached out to the online chat multiple times. Each time, I am told to wait 2-3 weeks for a check. One time, I was told they have received the case but I will not be receiving a check and to return to the store. When I told the agent I have already returned to the store and was told to wait for a check, he immediately responded with "Please wait 3 weeks for a check". This is absolutely ludacris and unprofessional. We are talking about a refund of $137, not a $50 phone case. If anyone could point me in the right direction to get this resolved, I would be very grateful. At this point, it's not even about the money but the principal. 

0 Likes
Re: Refund
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

A journey this long and unsettling is not who we are. With a check not materializing in this long of a period, we'd be wanting to see an end to this chapter as well. Apologies for asking questions that have been asked before. I have sent a Private Note to collect additional information. 

-David

0 Likes
rknight1515

David, I responded to your message hours ago and nothing since. Have you been able to figure this out for me? Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, rknight1515.  Our most recent interaction shows we responded last, and we want to ensure all of your messages are addressed and answered! Did you respond in Private Note or in public? *Cheyenne

0 Likes