Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Remember when Customer Service was a thing?
RIP_Customer_Service

So, like many, I am here to vent my utter disappointment with the direction Verizon has gone.  Sprint is no longer, the decision makers must have all moved to Verizon.

My Mistake - Thinking the rewards program was there to reward me for being brand loyal.

*the rewards program is a total joke when it comes to device dollars, you can only use it on overpriced phones through the carrier.  Even if you max out the 2 year 'credits' you can find the phone cheaper from independents.  I thought you could use it on accessories, you cannot.

I ordered google pixel earbuds from the Verizon App, the reward credit did not get applied and I was charged the full amount.  Nope, not happening.  I spend the next 2 hours calling 3 different times and bounced around from one agent to another to get it cancelled, which I was told occurred.  The package was rerouted back to the warehouse and I never received them, per UPS tracking.

Now my next bill rolls in with the earbud charge.  I have tried for 3 days to speak with Verizon to correct my bill.  I cannot get a hold of anyone.  Their system is designed to make you think they missed them, but in reality, they never really call and a voicemail shows up.  So, I am here typing away hoping a agent will see it and correct it.  I refuse to pay my bill with this mistake, I have done my due diligence in attempting to resolve the mistake that was not mine in the first place.  While I am not paying my bill, I may shop other carriers. 

It is situations like this why I never ever authorize an autopay.  I reserve the right to refuse payment for cruddy service.

0 Likes
Re: Remember when Customer Service was a thing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are disheartened to hear about your experience. The last thing we want is for you to be billed incorrectly. A Private Note will be sent, so we can assist you with this matter. BrittanyC_VZW 

0 Likes