Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Remove Line - Why so hard?
702Eddie1

I need to permanently remove/suspend 2 devices from my account. Details of these devices below:

1.) HUM PLUSVT410

2.) ELLIPSIS JETPACK

Background story behind these devices:

2 years ago i went into a Verizon store to pay my bill and the service counter person suckered me into adding this HUM device to my account and I regretted doing this from the very first night i brought it home!! Once I realized I didnt need this garbage device I found out I was locked into having to ride out the service agreement policy or cancel it early with stiff penalty fines to pay by me that would be higher than the amount to just ride it out till the end which means pay for it and be stuck with it for 2 years. What a nightmare deal and I was stuck with a product I never used nor wanted in the first place. Thanks for pinning me to this horrible agreement that hopefully now i can cancel and get out of without suffering the penalty fines. Your company should never write up policys that puts the customer in a "no win" situation, especially if we are dissatisfied with the product. That is absolutely terrible customer appreciation and poor business practices.

Now that Ellipsis device was another nightmare ordeal that Verizon, yet again, blamed me for and, yet again, told me that because I didnt return my old MiFi device in time when i upgraded to my new one, I had to pay for 2 MiFI devices monthly until the old one was out of contract. What???? Are you serious???? So because I lapsed on the time to return an old device when i upgraded to a new one you cant accept that I want to return it now and are penalizing me again with another " its your fault and their is nothing we can do" situation?!?!? I have never heard or seen a big company such as yourself treat a customer who has multiple devices and has been paying his bills religiously monthly using your services. I guess thats the thanks I get. I am lost for words on how this is normal standard business practice of yours but Im sure you carefully have all this written in small print somewhere to justify your behavior that you poorly practice to your customers. 

0 Likes
Re: Remove Line - Why so hard?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We'd like to make sure all our customers are still receiving the best Verizon experience. Please, Private Message us so that we can review your account together. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
702Eddie1

@NicholasS_VZ, how do i private message you?

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Adults have the ability to say no. Any sales person at any store that gets pushy gets absolutely nothing from me.

702Eddie1

Me not asking for something in the first place means NO.

Me not wanting any conversation besides what I originally came into the store for means NO.

Me deciding that it really wasnt for me and since i really didnt ask for it and it was pushed on me....should mean NO, so take your garbage back and undo the contract.