Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reprint Shipping label for Trade-in device
saikumar336

Hello,

I have a submission Id for my trade-in device but I don't have a shipping label and I am unable to print a shipping label. I tried different links but it's only allowing me to reorder the shipping materials to my residence. I don't want that option I only want the shipping label. can some one help?

Re: Reprint Shipping label for Trade-in device
9wood

Maybe going into a store may help don't know if they can but worth calling and asking

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, you have a great question, we want to make sure you get the correct information so you can return your device. When requesting a return label for a trade in, it can only be done as whole kit it cannot be reprint only a label. The return kit is an envelope with the label included. We hope this information is helpful.

jacksonkoontz

Veriaon needs to change this.... this is ineffective and a waste of time.

Maybe our bills can go down if you just let us PRINT the label instead of shipping a new kit to everybody... management? anyone??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey there. Thank you for letting me know you need a label. Here is a link that can help. https://www.verizon.com/support/print-return-label/ Is this what you needed? VCarter_VZW 

0 Likes
KMSantos

Our kit did not include a return label. There was only an envelope and the new phone. We had to order another kit. With only 2 weeks to return the device, this is cutting it real close. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is for your trade in to run smoothly. The trade in is sent to a specific team and that is why you are unable to just print out a return label from your My Verizon. I do understand your frustration. But you will need to wait until the new trade in kit arrives.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
BKC3

Maybe this will work: 

How to print a return label from My Verizon

Within our 30 day return and exchange period, you can print a label from My Verizon to send back your return or exchange. To be eligible, you must have purchased from one of the following Verizon locations:

• Online (verizonwireless.com or My Verizon app)
  • Over the phone via a Verizon sales or customers service rep
  • Verizon Company Store (including in-store pickup)

At this time, purchases made from a Verizon Authorized Retailer (including Best Buy, Costco, etc.) are not eligible to print a return label online. Please contact the location you purchased from for help.

1. Visit My Orders in My Verizon from your computer or mobile device.
  2. Find your order and click or tap Return Products.
  3. Select the product(s) you would like to return and then proceed through the remaining screens.
  4. Print the label and attach it to the shipping box.

Note: If you need to reprint the label, go back to My Orders, find your order and click or tap Reprint return label.

0 Likes
Raj7

This is for returning the new device. I am looking for a shipping label for trade-in device, which was not included in the package received from Verizon.

Thanks.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please meet us in a Private Note. *Cecile

0 Likes