Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Residential Verizon Website Gone??
MaureenTheTemp

So we have a Verizon residential landline account, and a separate Verizon cell phone. Normally I go to verizon.com, click the "residential" link and log in. That is now gone, when I use my residential user id/password to try and log in, Verizon doesn't recognize me. I can ONLY log in for our cell phones. I am so annoyed. When I contacted Verizon support through Facebook messenger, they said residential and cell phone service have been combined. WHAT -- ours certainly hasn't been!!! I can't see my landline bills now -- help!! I have been on hold for an hour, and the Facebook account hasn't answered my question on how I can get this fixed. So annoyed, who on earth thought this was a good idea??? 

If there is some hidden link to a residential landline website and I just don't see it, I would appreciate a link! If not, Verizon needs to tell me how to fix this. There are still a lot of we old break wind who have landlines for various reasons, just randomly killing the residential website is nuts.

0 Likes
Re: Residential Verizon Website Gone??
KH-OrnEsh

These forums are dedicated to products and services offered by Verizon Wireless.
For help with Residential Verizon Fios issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Fios Community.
Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Residential Verizon Website Gone??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're certainly here to help in any way we can. Our customers subscribing to Verizon Communication's high-speed Internet/FIOS/landline service can reach our team at http://spr.ly/6602GLF4E. We'll be more than glad to assist you. RobertC_VZW

0 Likes