Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retail Installment Contract
Kucheat

I'm trying to view my Retail Installment Contract on MyVerizon, but I can't find it under Documents and Receipts. Anyone know where on MyVerizon I can view a copy?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Retail Installment Contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can provide clarification, Kucheat. You would need to provide the Retail Installment Contract. If it is not yet showing available online, you would need to reach out to the store for a copy.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure you have access to all of the information that you are looking for, Kucheat. Is this a recent device installment contract? When did you start the contract?
NicholeK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kucheat

Yeah, I just upgraded my phone to a Samsung S7 Edge as my 2-year contract was almost up. I renewed it for another 2 years and got my phone just yesterday. I bought a second S7 Edge for a family member so I could get that buy one get one free deal. That one should arrive Tuesday. I ordered these phones through Verizon's website.

Now the website for the buy one get one free deal is asking for the Retail Installment Contract, but I can't find it anywhere.

0 Likes
famousjane

I can't find mine either.  I have everything from the purchase and nothing says "retail installment contract"

after a lengthy chat with Verizon, they say the store can provide.  I find it hard to believe I can't get it online.  They sure make it difficult to get your $800 refund.!@

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want you to be able to view your contract famousjane. You should be able to see it in your documents http://spr.ly/6582BWrik* and receipts.  Let me know if you find it.
AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Kucheat

I can confirm that no Retail Installment Contracts are in my documents and receipts section. I have the regular receipt and that is it. Would that be enough for the free phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can provide clarification, Kucheat. You would need to provide the Retail Installment Contract. If it is not yet showing available online, you would need to reach out to the store for a copy.

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Kucheat

Unfortunately the "store" is Verizon.com. I tried contacting customer service, and they have no idea why I don't have these papers. And now they tell me since I bought online, I don't qualify for the buy-one-get-one free deal. So I guess I just lost quite a bit of money here.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Did you do an installment plan or was it a normal contract? Seems like you did a normal contract and you will not be eligible for the promo as they are not installment plans.

Kucheat

Well, that probably explains it. Oh well, I guess. Thanks for the clarification, Tidbits.