Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Return & cancel line
allieoops

Customer can return device and cancel line within 14 days of purchase or when it arrives? Postmarked by the 14th or actually arrive back to Verizon.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Return & cancel line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

allieoops,

We can certainly provide you with all the answers you are looking for wth regards to your line of service with us. We would hope that you would consider staying with us and would love to assist with any questions or concerns you may have about your plan and why you're thinking of cancelling. If you decide to do so then it is 14 days from the date of delivery. Also it has to be post marked by the 14th day in order to be accepted as a valid return.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

allieoops,

We can certainly provide you with all the answers you are looking for wth regards to your line of service with us. We would hope that you would consider staying with us and would love to assist with any questions or concerns you may have about your plan and why you're thinking of cancelling. If you decide to do so then it is 14 days from the date of delivery. Also it has to be post marked by the 14th day in order to be accepted as a valid return.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
linda8077

I just need to cancel the order for a new phone I just made. The delivery address and billing addresses are incorrect.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are happy to review your options. Can you please send us a private message? StephanieS_VZW

0 Likes
Sherrifreese1962

I had same question but added forced to travel 1 hr to only store open to return the phone they sent me that doesn't work.

Plus 3 different stories (lies).

Now cant trust Verizon no longer and seriously considering leaving. 

Who gives Verizon the right to scam so many ppl.

Then 599.00 for a phone and 299.00 value same day trade in value?

Spent 2hrs last night .more the 3 hrs straight the mess they made in all this and as I type  they still have not managed but to mess it up worse.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Why are you digging up a five year old thread to ask your question instead of creating a new question? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes