Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Return item
Shony102

On April 6 I decided to take advantage of an upgrade to one of our phones. Its turned out to be so frustrating. The item was to be delivered in 5 days and needed a signature. Ok no problem I was home that day. At 7:20pm I heard the UPS truck. Stepped outside only to watch it drive away. Turns out part of our address was missing and they were unable to deliver. So I contact UPS to update our address. It was only a lot# that needed to be added. Nope, they couldn't do it because of the special way it was delivered.  I needed to contact Verizon. So i contacted Verizon. Nope, couldn't update the address there either. ( It's worth mentioning that the address was correct on shipping receipt but somehow got switched on label.) Only thing Verizon could do was cancel it, and then I could redo the order. What a joke. What they dont tell you is it's going to take 3 days to go back to warehouse. When it reaches the warehouse at some point it will get logged in and then sometime after that (who knows when) your account will be updated and then you can upgrade. Oh and by the way.....then the deal you were going to take advantage of and upgrade your phone will be over.  I'm very frustrated at this time, it's not like I received the phone and sent back because I didnt like it. This wasnt our fault at all. So I will be upgrading my phone, but I just cant say it will be with this carrier. We've been verizon customers for along time, but this wasnt handled correctly at all. 

0 Likes
Re: Return item
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out, as a customer myself, I can only imagine how you must be feeling, I know I would be frustrated, and of course, it was not your fault. I can't apologize enough, we never want to hear of an experience like this. We don't want to lose you and see you leave our family. If there is anything we can do to make this right, and make sure that you stay with us, please let us know what that is. We would love a chance to turn this around.

0 Likes
Shony102

I appreciate your response. As of now the our account still shows the new phone and upgrade on our account. So we are unable to do anything with it. We are leaving tomorrow to visit relative in another state and it looks like the deal that we were interested in expires in 3 days. I'm just beyond frustrated by something that should have been an easy process. A new phone could have been sent next day or I could have switched and just picked one up in the store. But I was told 24-48 hrs for return to process. That was Monday.  So I waited. Big mistake

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This certainly is not the experience we want our customers to have when ordering a new device. We have sent you a Private Note so that we can take a closer look at some details. -GregL_VZW

0 Likes