Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Return
Kelseyc0212

Hi, I recently bought a phone and it's past the 30 day return policy however there have been so many things going wrong with this phone to the point that I just can't stand I don't want it anymore and I don't even want the same phone replaced. I just want someone to help me return it and get a different type of phone. And I understand that you have 30 days to return it but there is no way I would have known that any of these things would have gone wrong in just 30 days so I don't understand how I could have done anything about it anyways. So is there anyone that can help me return it because everyone on the phone has turned me away and when I ask to talk to someone else they still said no. 

0 Likes
Re: Return
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to have the best experience possible with your phone! I regret to learn about any issues, and I'm here to help. It's true that our Worry Free Guarantee is for 30 days. Outside that time frame, we're not able to accept a return. 

I would be more than happy to help you with your phone. Tell me, what's going on with it? What is the make and model? Please elaborate on what is happening, thanks in advance!

-Jordan

0 Likes