Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Return
Sonny711

Hi Everyone.

So I returned a phone that I no longer wanted 17 days ago at a Verizon Store that I bought from. And I still don't see any update on the bill on my account.

I don't know what to do. Should I go to the store that I bought from and ask them about it? Can they do anything?

I just want to cancel the phone loan but still keep my line active so I can transfer the number later on.

What if the agreement isn't canceled by the due date? Will I still have to pay for the phone?

I am so confused. Please help. 

0 Likes
Re: Return
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, @Sonny711. We understand how important is to have the account updated. Please, send me a private message so I can access your account and take a look at your situation. I believe this doesn't require your presence at the store as it is something we can resolve through this channel. Remember that we are available 24/7 for you. 

>Sophie

0 Likes
Sonny711

I just sent you a message 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning. I do apologize but we did not get your private message. I will send you another one. 

-Amber

0 Likes