Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning my old phones is turning in to a nightmare
tr621

I was on the phone with two different Verizon agents for one and half hours each. Each one tells me different things. They can’t figure out how to correct it. One of my lines is showing $460 credit for the iPhone 11 when it should be $800 per the special going on at the time .  I finally received a kit for it but it shows $460 credit.  One agent said the wrong promo code was used.

Second  line  I have no ID submission or paper work on for trade in. I received two trade in kits in the mail,    I don’t know if they are for my S8  or not because I have no paper work to compare them to. I cannot order a kit for the S8 online because it says it was submitted already when I try tried to do it. This was a Samsung Galaxy S8. This is to be for $400 rebate .

Last line was for another iPhone 11 for a $800 rebate. Everything is correct with this one.

I will  switch cell phone carriers next time I get new phones

0 Likes
Re: Returning my old phones is turning in to a nightmare
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get the promotions you qualify for. Let's sort this all out. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
tr621

Line is showing $460 credit for the iPhone 11 when it should be $800. Agent said the wrong promo code was used. It should be code. I sent the phone in to you in the return kit on 10/20/21.

Phone line (ID) S8 phone. I have no paper work on for trade in. No ID submission. I received two trade in kits in the mail, order# and. I don’t know if they are for my S8 () or not because I have no paper work to compare them to. I cannot order a kit for the S8 online because it says it was submitted already and there is a case open on it when I try tried to do it. This was for a $400 credit.

Phone line iPhone 11 is showing $33.33 per month for 24 month. This is for $800. This is correct. I sent the phone in to you in the return kit on 10/20/21. Everything is ok with this return.

Submission ID: is for () iPhone 11. It is showing only a $19.17 per month for 24 months only $460. When I signed up for new phones it was to be $800 per the special going on at the time.

Submission ID: is for () iPhone 11. It is showing $33.33 per month for 24 month. This is for $800. This is correct. They are both the same iPhones.

I have no ID Submission for. This was a Samsung Galaxy S8. This is to be for $400 rebate.

Order
Location Code
Order Places Sep. 21
Account ending in 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important to get this taken care of. Please send us a Private Note to continue. We are here to help. *Rebecca

0 Likes
tr621

You say to send private message. I have sent several but nobody responds to them. 

0 Likes
tr621

who do I send the private message to.

0 Likes